I am not really very good at follow through lately. Maybe I should make that a goal for December. For instance...
- I totally flubbed NABLOPOMO. After spending 3 hours on my birthday with a tech support person the evening before my birthday and not getting my computer to connect to DSL. Well, I was demoralized with the whole blog thing and didn't post for the rest of the month. Ah, well.
- It is "black" Friday where the whole point of the day seems to be shopping. People have died when shoppers broke down the doors of a Walmart. Really, is this fun? I would have made a big deal about Buy Nothing Day But I knew I would need to stop for gas and would likely have a few beers tonight at the Capitals game.
- I wanted to tell you about some knitting this month but I haven't taken a picture all month.
- I have a report on my field trip with Slow Food DC two weekends ago but haven't typed it up yet.
- My CSAs are wrapping up for the year. I picked up my last box from Food Matters and have just 2 more pick-ups from Olin Fox Farms. I have cooked tons of great food to share with you but again without the pictures. Better haul out that camera.
Well, with the new month almost upon us, how about I post a little more...