Carole's Ten on Tuesday Topic for 11/16 is 10 Movies You'd Like to See in the Theater
I am not much of a movie goer. Mostly because I don't think of it and without a TV and
don't get to see the trailers that suck you into the story. So these may be eclectic, but
I don't know movies.
- Gone with the Wind This is a fovorite movie from my childhood, it was the one of the few movies owned by the Old Town Theater (whose history may not be so accurate) and my baby sitters would take us to watch it. I know many scenes by heart.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show because why would you watch this any other way.
- Little Shop of Horrors fits that cult movie, needs a theater status as well.
- Treasure of the Sierra Madre Bogart should always be an event
- The Sound of Music would be striking on the big screen
- The Wizard of Oz If for no other reason then my friend's retelling of his mother's small town where all the kids were sworn to secrecy not to tell about the color part. No spoilers in a simpler age. I love it
- The Little Princess This is a childhood favorite that I haven't seen in a theater.
- Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- Miricle on 34th Street Another childhood favorite and my favorite holiday movie
- something new that I don't know about?